SHORT-TERM LETS LICENSING SCHEME
Scotland is introducing a licensing scheme for all short-term accommodation, including for self-catering, as from October 2023. We will be applying for this and complying with all terms. While this imposes a significant new expense for us, we do support this scheme, as it is intended to raise standards for the health and safety of guests.
Unfortunately, because of the costs involved, we won't be able to be as generous with discounts. Sorry. Blame the Government!
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Standard weekly rate.||04 Nov 22||31 Dec 24||£500|
- Rates are for up to 2 people (maximum) using the double bedroom.
- 3 nights minimum £350, 4-5 nights £450, 6-7 nights £500.
- Discounts available for more than 2 weeks.
- Maximum let per stay - 4 weeks or 28 days - you're welcome to stay for longer, but to remain a short-term let, you'd need a gap of one night after 28 days.
- Included in the rate are hand and bath towels, duvets, pillows, bed linen, tea & coffee making facilities, basic condiments, washing up pads, dish-towels, washing up liquid, kitchen paper, toilet paper, hand soap etc.
- Once your booking is confirmed, we will provide you with a summary list of 'what we provide for you during your stay' so you will know what to bring with you or what not to bring with you.
- Payment via online banking preferred (our payment details will be included with your invoice).
- Bookings are subject to Terms and Conditions which includes cancellation terms.
- If making an international bank transfer, please check if your bank debits a charge from your payment (ours does not) and ensure any international bank transfer charges are paid by you, not us.
- We reserve the right to levy an additional retrospective charge if the property is not vacated in a reasonable state of cleanliness or if unreasonable damage has occurred.